Relying on the systemic opposition between the virtual and the real, C LA VIE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ seeks, through the presentation of works with narrations and permeable aesthetics, to refute any duality, emphasizing as a result, the need for online creation and dissemination. Tinged with an undeniable romanticism, the exhibition affirms the sensible rapprochement of these two concepts, disavowing then the popular patois “See You in Real Life”.
With the works of Josni Bélanger, Anna Eyler, Roby Provost-Blanchard and Conan Lai.
Temporary infiltration of the exhibition by the group Les Enfants de Chienne from September 16 to 28, 2016.
From August 26 to September 30, 2016 at www.galeriegalerieweb.com
- CLAVIE.pdf (FRENCH ONLY)
- 👀 C LA VIE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | Ouverture 👀 (FRENCH ONLY)
- 🍉 C LA VIE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | Incarnadin (FRENCH ONLY)
- C LA VIE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | Cerulean 🖲 (FRENCH ONLY)
- 🔥 Fuck C LA VIE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 🔥 (FRENCH ONLY)
- C LA VIE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | Chartreuse 🍏 (FRENCH ONLY)
The works Un genre de totem (2016) by Roby Provost-Blanchard and Cloud (2016) by Conan Lai are still online in Galerie Galerie’s Webtheque ⏤ HERE.