With Silicon Vallée, Galerie Galerie responds to this “bro” culture governing the majority of crucial technological, digital and web development environments and explores how artists, by creating online, position themselves in the face of this masculinocentric and heteronormative stranglehold. To do so, the exhibition puts forward practices that oppose a certain rigidity of the environment, creation and web design, through the reappropriation of figures, symbols and qualities generally stereotyped as “feminine”.
With the works of Émilie Gervais, Laure Bardou, Marie Darsigny and Jess Mac.
From October 27 to December 18, 2016 at www.galeriegalerieweb.com
- siliconvallée.pdf (FRENCH ONLY)
- 💗 Silicon Vallée | Smile for me baby 💗 (FRENCH ONLY)
- 💗 Silicon Vallée 💗 | Petite histoire (non exhaustive) du cyberféminisme (FRENCH ONLY)
- 💗 Silicon Vallée 💗 | Suggestions de libraire (FRENCH ONLY)
- 💗 Silicon Vallée 💗 | Chambre à coucher virtuelle (FRENCH ONLY)